⚔️ How the Competitions with Artificial Intelligence Are Conducted: How Was the 100th Competition Carried Out?


AI-generated image 

Over the course of approximately four months, I have held 100 competitions with artificial intelligence, comparing their summaries and interpretations of the Bible.

The reason I compete with AI over Bible summaries is:

  • To verify whether my summary is correctly organized and truly grounded in the Bible itself.

  • If my summary wins, it also demonstrates that, compared with the analyses of the AI models, my summary is not lacking and contains content that is equal to or deeper than their analyses.

  • ✔️ It also demonstrates that these are not superficial summaries, but the result of reading the Bible many times, carefully studying the text, and making a serious effort to understand it.


📍 The Instructions Given to the Three AI Models Before Each Competition

📍 100th Competition Question:
⚔️ Who can produce the best summary of the key points of Judges, Chapter 3?

👉 Participants: Three AI models and 1sim
👉 Judging: The three AI models select one winner.

First, I give the same question to the three AI models. Once they provide their answers, I collect the three AI answers together with my own answer and give all four answers back to the three AI models.

The three AI models then compare and evaluate all four answers and decide who deserves to win.


🔎 What Happened in the 100th Competition?

The three AI models carefully compared all four answers.

They ultimately selected 1sim as the winner.

One of the important discoveries was the connection between Judges 2:19 and Judges 3.

Judges 2:19 says that after a judge died, the Israelites turned away from God again and became even more corrupt than their ancestors. In Chapter 3, this pattern actually begins to unfold through the stories of Othniel, Ehud, and Shamgar.

Another interesting observation was the connection between the “City of Palms” in Judges 3:13 and the same expression found in Judges 1:16, where the descendants of Moses' father-in-law lived.

These are not simply observations about Chapter 3 by itself. They come from connecting different passages of Scripture and examining why the events were recorded in this particular way.


😀 What Is the Purpose of This Competition Process?

When an AI points out something it believes is wrong or questions my interpretation, I do not simply accept or reject its criticism.

I go back to the biblical text, examine the context again, and provide an additional explanation.

Sometimes the AI's criticism is correct, and I accept the correction. But there are also times when the criticism is not necessarily correct.

When I provide further explanation based on the biblical text, the AI sometimes acknowledges that my interpretation was reasonable and changes its assessment.

In this way, the competition is not simply about deciding who wins.

It is also a method of checking, correcting, and strengthening my understanding of the Bible.

Through this process, I sometimes discover additional insights and even small “treasures” that I had not noticed before.

As a result, my summaries gradually become more accurate, more complete, and deeper in their understanding of the biblical text.


🏆 The Victory Image

When each competition is finished and the winner has been determined, I ask each AI to create an image representing the victory.

For the 100th competition, the winning image depicts Shamgar fighting 600 Philistines with an ox goad, based on Judges 3:31.

This image marks the completion of the 100th competition and represents the journey of studying the Bible together with AI.

⚔️ 100th Competition — 1sim 98 vs. AI 2

After 100 competitions, the current score is 98 wins for 1sim and 2 wins for AI.

100 Competitions — A Journey of Deeper Understanding of the Bible


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

💎 [창세기 5장] : 아담의 숨결이 노아에게 닿기까지: 9세대가 공존한 경이로운 시간 ⭐⭐⭐

🔎 여호수아 11장의 여호와의 명령, 그리고 인공지능 청문회

💎 [창세기 36장] 에돔(Edom): 장자권 이동의 기록 너머 드러난 하나님의 은혜와 섭리